Thursday 20 March 2008

Lighter/simpler Zombies?
















In a contrast with the capcom 'RAGRGHH' zombies, here are some 'aww..' interpretations. I think they are closer to the kind of feel Owen is going for, a simple one. I don't necessairly mean cute, I just mean more basic looking, made of circles and blobby squares. It might not be the shape of the zombies but the use of silohuetting tones in Patapon and LocoRoco that Owen is looking for so I need to clarify this.

It also occurs to me that I need to look at how to present the environs of the game. And the avatars/characters you control and the items that they pick up. AND any major events really. Not just about the zombies :P.

I think what I need to do is get a list of stuff off Owen that he wants making/drawing/painting/thinking about really otherwise I could make too much for myself to do.

My understanding at this moment though is that I need to basically be thinking of all the imagery that could be used in a 'zombie infestation on the city' scenario so.. I was on the right track with my thinking.

No comments: