Saturday 29 March 2008

Northern Design/T-shirt stuff

I've taken my own spin on.. my own spin of what I should do for these illustration submittals and will probably submit something that is a slightly more polished version of what you see here because these drawings come alot more naturally to the way in which I work.

What you can see below are drawings I've taken just based on people and things I see when I'm eating in a cafe or sat on a bus. Pretty dull sounding stuff sure but it suits me so, you can go sit on it.

There are a couple of doodles of some of my friends dogs there too as well as my parents and my brother. I'll mess about with the images and select or make some more if I feel I need to but, I think if I presented them well enough, most of these drawings would be more than suitable.


















No comments: