Friday 21 March 2008

Survivors - Resi 2 beta Art










Now the avatars from Capcom - The people who are designed for us to instill our indentities within and fight through hordes of undead nastiness. I like how unrefined these beta concepts are, gives me some hope! But more importantly, I like how they accuractely chart the development of some of my favourite video game characters.


I don't know if Owen has any preplanned characters in the works; I'm fairly certain the players he wants to be used are more civilian themed, like those from the Resident Evil: Outbreak series but this is a good place to start. Whoever developed these characters was thinking 'does this person look like someone who could survive something like this?'.

Maybe this would be a thought process we'd want to be countering, to make the game more humourous, I'm not sure yet but here's your pics anyway!

No comments: